Baby Zoo Piano with Music for Toddlers and Kids
Entertaining and educational game for toddlers to learn musical notes, animals.
- Current Version: 1.0.21
- Updated: July 6, 2017
- Requires Android: 4.1 and up
- Installs: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Baby Zoo Piano for Toddlers is an excellent entertaining and educational music game for little kids. Our baby piano is aimed to develop an ear for music, learn animals for kids and animal voices for kids as well as learn music notes for kids.
There are a lot of xylophone games and other musical games for kids with different music instruments for kids, but our piano for children stands out. Here are some reasons for that:
- Our piano app for baby presents 3 types of clavier, each having 8 colorful baby piano tiles which correspond with certain musical notes:
1) A classic clavier of kids animal piano with just names of kids piano tiles and notes.
2) The second clavier of kid piano games - an octet of singing cats.
3) And the third clavier of kids piano with a mike for singing contains domestic animals (so called kids animal piano free) introducing animal sounds for babies.
So your baby can take different piano lessons for kids within one fun piano for kids and learn to play piano for kids.
- Our toddler piano acquaints kids with a number of domestic animals and also with animal voices for kids. These animals include: a cat, a dog, a donkey, a wolf, a duck, a cow, a goat and a parrot. So a kid not only learns different music instruments such as my baby piano or baby xylophone but also animals and how they âtalkâ.
- Our children piano contributes greatly to the development of fine motor skills, imagination and memory. Such piano games for babies develop an ear for music as well.
- Music for kids: kids piano melodies are included, as well as a record and play back feature. It means that a baby can create his or her own melody, record it and play back to show the masterpiece to parents.
- Our kids piano games have a very clear and intuitive interface so even the youngest children will not have the slightest difficulty to understand how to play the children piano game.
- You can download all our children educational apps for free. Toddler piano free will save family budget and provide valuable education of high quality for a baby.
Piano for baby, one of our children learning free apps, can be recommended as:
- learning apps for toddlers ages 1 to 2;
- learning games for toddlers age 2;
- learning games for toddlers age 3;
- educational games for 4 to 5 year kid;
- learning games for kids 5 years of age.
How to play piano for babies:
1) Start the kid piano and choose one of 3 bubbles (behind which mini educational games for kids nursery hide) on the main screen leading to 3 different claviers.
2) Upon going through the pink bubble, a child will see an eight-keyed piano in rainbow colors. The ordinary tones of our baby entertainer produced by each key are clear and distinct, ranging from Do to Do. The names of notes are indicated above the keyboard of educational games for kids kindergarten to know how they are spelled. The mid-day blue sky and a tree branch with a couple of flying bees as the background, there and everywhere create an engaging atmosphere like in any other our learning games for kindergarteners.
3) The green bubble will bring a kid to a fence with a bunch of cats. To play xylophone and piano for kids, touch one bottom plank for the cat to jump and go meow. The kitties of the baby piano games are distinguished not only by tonality; each cat of piano games for kids for free has its own emotions, body type and coat pattern.
4) The instrument behind the yellow bubble of the educational apps for toddlers is topped with a range of animals. Swiping across the row of keys of baby games piano will deliver a cacophony of discordant animal voices, which can however be harmonized by turning on the demo melody.
Piano games free for kids are suitable for both boys and girls. The educational apps for kids kindergarten combines entertainment and education components, allowing a child to learn basics of the musical art in a playful manner while playing music games free on piano for kids.
Pwmc Pwmc Published date: July 19, 2017
Grand Full Review
Roger Gomez Published date: March 3, 2017
Love the Artwork/animation and the generous use of color! Very attractive, yet, equally engaging and fun to interact with! My bambinos love it! Enjoy the cup of coffee! Full Review
Published date: April 27, 2017
Great for kids... vibrant colours and sounds Full Review
stevothedeuc e Published date: March 26, 2017
My baby sister loves the noise Full Review
sanjib sen Published date: March 7, 2017
It's very joyful for children. Full Review
Lorraine Hill Published date: May 9, 2017
Grandson loves playing this game Full Review
Regina Hernandez Published date: December 2, 2016
Not Really for Babies I used this with my baby...and like any baby would, he just slaps at the screen and grabs the tablet to pick it up. That's cool....except there is an ad.... 3 minutes and I had to close the ad that he managed to hit 4 times. I get it....its free...you have to make $ somehow...but maybe an ad on the menu screen and not the play screen? Full Review
A Google User Published date: November 15, 2016
Very Cute My niece loves it Full Review
William Fisher Published date: September 5, 2016
Baby loves app...needs screen pinning. My baby loves this app, but she only plays for a minute or so before she's pulling down my menus or hitting the home or back button on my phone. I would give this app 5 stars if there was an option to pin the screen like I've seen in other children's apps. I paid for the ad free version, but the ability for her to open my menus and change my settings makes it impossible for her to play anymore. Full Review
robert Martinez Published date: August 4, 2016
Horrible Adds pop up and my daughter presses them on accident. Not cool for a baby app Full Review
Jamie Everett Published date: August 5, 2016
it could be good... it could be good but the adds in the corner my 4mo pushes all the time, or she backs out of the game. she loves to play the piano... but I may have to find a more baby friendly baby app. Full Review
Random Phantom Published date: June 17, 2016
Do not download this it is so awful my baby brother just sacks his head and walks away Full Review
Lps Fiercepaws Published date: August 17, 2016
It was ok, I'm not liking the ads Full Review
GUERAHU Published date: June 12, 2016
Don't download it Horrible, annoying stupid app. Full Review
Alyssa / Cassie Published date: July 22, 2016
Love it My cousin loves this game she smiles every time she plays Full Review
Irene Moreno Published date: July 18, 2016
Its amazing for my child download it ðâ Full Review
Hemant Verma Published date: July 4, 2016
Please don't dow Full Review
jayshree sheik Published date: June 17, 2016
My bro loves it It is so cool i just love it so muchððððððððððððððððððð£ðððâ¬ððððððððððððððððððððððð£ð£ð£ð£ð£ð£ð£ð£ð£ð£ð£ Full Review
Tremaine Enoch Published date: August 23, 2016
Tremaine Twwe Full Review
Dy'Laila Alisar Published date: November 21, 2016
Funny Like it Full Review
Mizo Tawfik Published date: October 8, 2015
Get rid of those ads I understand the need for the devs to make money. Placing ads on a child's game is not the right place to do it. A child pressing on ads means that the game is continually getting interrupted. This makes the parent having to keep clearing the ads screen every minute. Defeats the object really. Find a solution and you'll get more stars. Full Review
Beverly Johnson Published date: December 4, 2015
Not even a chance!!! I didn't even get a chance to actually see if my baby liked this!!!! Every two seconds, I had to take it away to restart it because she kept hitting the adds on the screen!!! Words of wisdom? Allow a FREE TRIAL so I can actually try it to its full advantage before my purchase. You're not getting my money if I can't experience first hand, for more than two seconds if my daughter will enjoy this. Unistalling. Too bad because it's a cute idea and concept. Full Review
Todd Snapp Published date: November 6, 2015
To many adds I know that u are trying to get money but seriously, In a children's game. They keep pressing the buttons and it's getting on my nerves Full Review
Zoilo Rivera Published date: June 15, 2015
Horrible idea to put adds on baby game So your idea of getting rid of ads is to make us pay for some stupid app we don't want?? Uninstalling there's plenty of better apps for kids that are totally free without stupid ads Full Review
Kimberly Bushnoe Published date: May 26, 2015
Ny daughter absolutely loves this! Scared the crap out of me when she was playing the cat ones but it was so funny! Full Review
John Sewell Published date: February 8, 2016
You ruined it No better than any of the other cheap add filled garbage. Like most children's apps you have a decent concept ruined by developers who are smart enough to make an entire app but still decide to put adds in the middle of everything and then ask you to pay them to remove it. Have some dignity devs and stop whoring yourselves out every chance you get. Full Review
Linda George Published date: December 16, 2015
Less impressed now. I can't access the menu for parents. I can't stop the phone from vibrating with each key tapped which is not making the experience for my grandchildren pleasant. Now the music stops mid-bar on the second line. Very disappointing. Also, when a small child wants to hold the phone by themselves, it won't work. Very disappointed. Full Review
Luca Natoli Published date: April 1, 2016
Wow, so many ads to annoy parents into buying it... Ads ads and more ads. My daughter keeps smacking the ads crap. You want me to buy your app? No. Stop whoring yourselves out, stop putting 60 ads in every 1 min. We all know you do that to annoy us parents into buying it, instead, we Uninstall it. Better stuff out there that is free and less annoying then this. Full Review
Grzegorz Szefka Published date: October 27, 2015
Useless rubbish With advert everywhere in the screen. Definitely not for the kids. Full Review
James Kazee Published date: May 17, 2015
Awesome for babies but please take out adds! My granddaughter keeps clicking on them and then gets mad! Full Review
Jimmy Rittmann Published date: October 23, 2015
Pretty good My daughter really likes playing on this app. I put my tablet on airplane mode when she does, and the ads don't show up. Full Review
Adam Amaker Published date: May 6, 2016
Ads Good concept but my daughter keeps hitting the ads so I have to take the phone from her causing her to get fussy. Forreal wtf? Full Review
Niles O'Connor Published date: February 18, 2016
Ads make this useless. Removed immediately. Full Review
Ginger Gracia Published date: March 20, 2016
My 4 month son loves it! My son is 4 months (graber) everything i touch he wants to grab! So i downloaded some apps on the tablet to keep him away from my phone, This APP is by FAR the BEST! This app is the only one i see he understands and likes. Full Review
Frank Bardell Published date: April 16, 2016
No lockout feature? Fail Full Review
Amanda Scott Published date: June 1, 2015
My 11 month old loves it!! He has a fascination with all things musical... and cats! So we have a blast with this app! Full Review
Erika Wright Published date: March 11, 2016
Love the donkey noises good way to make ppl laugh lol Keeps my toddlers attention well Full Review
tari boud Published date: May 25, 2016
It's for babies why is there an advertisement banner that she can click on its ridiculous you're all greedy scumbags Full Review
Steve Steele Published date: February 20, 2016
Nonstop crashing Ads on the screen that the baby will hit. Have to return it back to ap and just crashes over and over. Tired of it. Full Review
Lee Crump Published date: July 29, 2015
Spoiled the app Ubiquitous ad placement means baby cant use this app without triggering the ad and losing the screen. Useless app. Full Review